We provide a Christian accountability housing program helping homeless, previously incarcerated people, and/or parolees by assisting them enter a residency program using biblical principles as well as practical teachings and life skills training for a successful re-entry into society. We have multiple transitional houses in Clay County for both men and women.
We assist those seeking help in the following areas to:
- Learn and practice basic biblical principles
- Learn and practice basic life skills
- Seek educational opportunities
- Participate in regular bible studies
- Enhance relationship with their family
- Refrain from individuals, communities, and/or activities that lead to incarceration
- Life skills training - including teachings on anger management, addiction counseling, conflict resolution, decision-making, self-esteem, assertiveness training, parenting skills, etc.
Residents are required to work, volunteer, or go to school 40 hours per week. Crossing Home Moorhead is a self pay safe housing opportunity. We do not accept GRH or other government funding.
If you would like an application please email Chaplain Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.